ARALOX EPOXY FLOORING
Aralox is a solvent-free, epoxy floor coating system, with a long and successful history for industrial, institutional and commercial flooring as well as being suitable for domestic use. Its unique chemistry ensures a beautiful, long-lasting sheen with outstanding durability, colour retention and high chemical and impact resistance.
With its fast cure time of 5 hours, the floor can be returned to service overnight.
For best results follow instructions found in the Aralox Technical Data Sheet. In general, the following applies.
- Follow all instructions in the Product Technical Data Sheets available on the LiquiMix website
- Prepare the concrete by grinding and then vacuuming
- Mask and prepare the areas to be coated
- Apply one coat of Aralox Primer, working it vigorously into the concrete and then wait for it to dry
- Then apply one coat of Aralox Topcoat and wait for it to dry
- For heavy-duty, industrial use, apply a second coat of Aralox Topcoat when the first coat is dry
The entire system is solvent-free, which means no odours and completely safe to use in flammable or confined spaces.
|MIX RATIO RESIN : HARDENER||2:1|
|GEL TIME (HRS) @ 25C||3.5|