Tufflon-P80 is a two-component, spray-applied, pure-polyurea elastomer coating that is softer than both Tufflon-P90 and Tufflon-D60 and exhibits less shrinkage and faster development of full strength.
Of the Tufflon range, it has the longest history of use throughout Australia and New Zealand and exhibits a uniform and even spray pattern when applied through Graco Reactor equipment and Fusion gun.
Most polyurea products shrink by about 1% within the first 30 minutes of application and take up to 8 hours to develop high strength. Tufflon-P80 shrinks by only 0.5% and toughens up much faster, making it particularly suitable for use on substrates with high expected movement within the first 8 hours of application such as geofabric and rooftop expansion joints. Where other polyureas can be torn apart, Tufflon-P80 withstands the stresses involved during the initial shriking on geofabric and expansion joints.
|MIX RATIO||1:1 with Graco high-pressure, heated, impingement-mix, equipment|
|HARDNESS||80 (Shore A)|
|ABRASION||50 (mg lost)|
- Australian made under ISO9001
- Samples retained of each batch made
- All drums topped with Nitrogen to protect from moisture
- Protects against H2S, H2SO4, Chlorine and many other chemicals
- High elasticity and strength - continuous seamless lining resists tearing, delamination, puncturing - stretches to accommodate cyclical movement - bridges hairline stress-cracks in concrete
- Concrete and Steel - protects against corrosion and wear
- Sewage and Water assets - protect surfaces against chemical attack and abrasion - 20 - 40 year service life
- Lagoon and Pond lining - resists chlorine and sea water - prevents leaks
- Waterproofing - commercial and civil roof tops, planter boxes, podiums etc
- Chemical storage area bunding - prevents against chemical attack and leaks
- Heavy vehicle tipper, rail car and marine lining - resists abrasion, corrosion & impact
- Ideal for use with Geofabric for where minimal substrate preparation and durable, impenetrable barrier is required
- Steel panel water tank lining
Features of Tufflon-P80:
Bridges hairline concrete cracks
Smooth and seamless easy-clean lining
Will not flake, peel or blister