CIVILOX – LATEST GENERATION 100% SOLIDS TWO-PART EPOXY
- Outstanding resistance to water
- Bonds strongly to damp, green and oily concrete
- Ultra-low viscosity allowing good penetration deep into concrete
- 100% solids, solvent-free (confined space safe)
- Primer for concrete and metal substrates
- Can be mixed with Renderfill for patching and rendering concrete
- Resistant to amine blush and bloom
- The primer of choice for polyurea
Civilox is a unique, two-part, epoxy system available in two versions.
- Civilox-18 – 100% solids with a resin to hardener mix ratio of 1:0.8 by volume. Approved for potable water in conjunction with Tufflon.
- Civilox-11 - simple mix ratio of 1:1.
Civilox-18 is favoured for use in confined spaces where zero VOC’s are mandatory and when mixed with Renderfill, makes a mortar, of any desired consistency, ideal for patch repairs or rendering the exposed aggregate
Based on the same phenalkamine chemistry, both versions offer the same benefits of low viscosity, fast cure, ability to adhere strongly to damp and green concrete.
Designed specifically for priming concrete and metal substrates prior to coating with Tufflon, Elaston or other polyurea systems, Civilox is ideal for use in water, wastewater and sewerage infrastructure.
Both versions are highly resistant to blush, even when used under extreme conditions. They adhere strongly to difficult substrates such as inorganic zinc primer and galvanised steel.
Available to purchase in 42.5L pail kits.