LiquiMix develops and supplies industry-leading polyurethane expansion joint sealant products to suit the requirements of asset owners, contractors and construction companies across Australia. Oneseal PU-25 is a one-component, fast-cure and high-performance construction joint, thixotropic moisture-curing polyurethane sealant /adhesive that delivers high mechanical strength and excellent resistance to weathering.
Ideal for both interior and exterior applications and available in White, Grey and Black, Oneseal PU-25 features include:
- Class A Sealant —Total Joint movement total 50% (±25%)
- Non-Hazardous — classification (NOHSC & ADG code / Aust Safety and compensation council)
- Non-sag on vertical and expansion joints up to 30 mm width
- Good adhesion on both porous and non-porous substrates
- Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
- Good weathering resistance
- Resists fungal growth
- Excellent durability
- Short skinning time
These features and more have made Oneseal PU-25 one of the most widely used joint sealants on the Australian market. As a versatile polyurethane expansion joint sealant suitable for a wide range of substrates, Oneseal PU-25 is designed for use on:
- Expansion joints on heavy and light precast concrete panels
- Expansion joints in buildings
- Construction joints
- Joints in precast and tilt-up concrete panels
- Perimeter sealing around window and door frames
- Curtain walls
- Sealing of penetrations in walls or floors
This innovative joint sealant is ideal for preparation prior to the application of epoxies, polyurea and polyurethanes. Liquimix Oneseal PU-25 can be painted after it’s fully cured, however, as paints and coatings containing solvents may cause the sealant to react and become tacky, we recommend conducting a field test to ensure compatibility with the desired coating.
If you have any questions about the suitability of Oneseal PU-25 as a polyurethane expansion joint sealant on a particular application or you’d like to learn more about our other joint sealant products and the applications they’re best suited to, contact LiquiMix.