A single-component, water-based, aliphatic polyurethane-modified, waterproofing membrane with high elasticity, durability and flexibility. Passes all requirements of AS/NZS 4858-2004 Class III for Interior and Exterior Waterproofing. Dilute and clean tools with water.
APPLICATIONS FOR WETPROOF
Wetproof is recommended for wet areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and laundries.
ADVANTAGES / FEATURES
- Certified for waterproofing - AS/NZS 4858-2004
- Water-based - safe and easy to clean tools
- Single-component - No mixing required.
- New generation, latest technology, hybrid polyurethane
- Free from dangerous materials like coal tar and bitumen
- High elasticity and flexibility
- High tensile strength and elongation
- Excellent resistance to weathering agents like UV, sunlight, frost and rain
- Complies with all environmental and health regulations
- Eligible for green building regulations