The LiquiMix range of waterproofing membrane system and waterproofing spray coating solutions include WetProof, RoofProof, Opalon-W90 and Elaston-W80. These aliphatic polyurethane-modified, polyaspartic and pure polyurea waterproof membrane paint products are UV-stabilised, pass all AS/NZS 4858-2004 Class III for Interior and Exterior Waterproofing requirements (WetProof and RoofProof) and are suitable for a variety of interior and exterior waterproofing applications. Click on the products below to learn more and contact LiquiMix for more information and sales support.
Industry-Leading Solutions for Your Waterproofing Needs
Whatever your interior or exterior waterproofing requirements, the LiquiMix waterproofing membrane coating range offers the solution to your needs. From single-component, water-based, aliphatic polyurethane-modified coating products, like WetProof and RoofProof, to 100% solids, two-component polyaspartic coatings (Opalon-W90) and the environmentally-friendly pure polyurea Elaston W-80, our waterproof membrane paint range covers the requirements of all asset owners and contractors seeking a high-performance waterproofing solution. Contact LiquiMix for further information and sales support.
WetProof and RoofProof Features
- Certified for waterproofing — AS/NZS 4858-2004 (internal and exterior when exposed to UV)
- Water-based — safe and easy to clean tools
- Single-component — no mixing required.
- New generation, latest technology, hybrid polyurethane
- Free from dangerous materials like coal tar and bitumen
- High elasticity and flexibility
- High tensile strength and elongation
- Excellent resistance to weathering agents like UV, sunlight, frost and rain
- Complies with all environmental and health regulations
- Eligible for green building regulations
- Approved for use with potable water AS4020
- Forms a thick film, seamless lining
- Bridges hairline concrete cracks
- Chemical resistant
- Permanently elastomeric
- Smooth and seamless easy-clean lining
- Won’t flake, peel or blister
- Performs even on slightly damp concrete
- Environmentally friendly - no VOCs - no catalyst
- Low-viscosity and easy to spray
Opalon W-90 Features
- Fast curing — ready for foot traffic after just 2 hours
- Easy to apply — can be applied with plural-component spray equipment or pre-mixed and applied with a roller or conventional airless spray
- Versatile — Suitable for an array of applications, including swimming pools, garages, caravans and boats
Need further information or sales support? Contact LiquiMix today.