This next generation spray polyurea technology takes plural mix to the next level.
New features include:
ADM (Advanced Display Module) with really useful features such as drum level indicators, usage in litres, full event history, advanced troubleshooting and downloadable data to USB or via InSite. Other features include increased warranty to 3 years, brushless electric motor, InSite remote reporting ability, sacrificial surge protection for electronics, cheaper hoses with improved troubleshooting, smart inlet Y strainers with temperature and pressure sensors.
Liquimix operates a fully equipped workshop run by experienced mechanics in which equipment is commissioned and repairs undertaken. With a huge inventory of spare parts ask our friendly staff for a quote on your next spare parts order.
REVOLUTIONISE THE WAY YOU RUN YOUR BUSINESS
Each feature in the Reactor 2 was strategically designed to help your business, with innovations that help your operation run smoothly. Software and hardware enhancements for better spray performance. And new technologies that add to your bottom line.
GRACO INSITE PROVIDES
- Better control - manage your spray foam or polyurea business wherever you are
- Better documentation, automatically collect job log data and spray paramaters - lets you
confirm the job was sprayed to specifications
- Better fleet and crew management
- Better cost containment and forecasting
- Graco InSite comes standard on all Elite models of Reactor 2