This next generation spray polyurea technology takes plural mix to the next level.
New features include:
ADM (Advanced Display Module) with really useful features such as drum level indicators, usage in litres, full event history, advanced troubleshooting and downloadable data to USB or via InSite. Other features include increased warranty to 3 years, brushless electric motor, InSite remote reporting ability, sacrificial surge protection for electronics, cheaper hoses with improved troubleshooting, smart inlet Y strainers with temperature and pressure sensors.
Liquimix operates a fully equipped workshop run by experienced mechanics in which equipment is commissioned and repairs undertaken. With a huge inventory of spare parts ask our friendly staff for a quote on your next spare parts order.
Revolutionize the way you run your business
Reactor 2 gives you:
- Compact footprint – more room in your spray rig
- Ergonomic design – easier to service
- Advanced circuit boards
- Better spraying performance compared to traditional electric Reactor systems
- Troubleshooting made quick and easy with QR codes
Graco InSite™ gives you:
- Better control – manage your spray foam or polyurea business wherever you are
- Better documentation – automatically collect job log data and spray parameters – lets you confirm the job was sprayed to specifications
- Better fleet and crew management
- Better cost containment and forecasting
- Graco InSite comes standard on all Elite models of Reactor 2